Monday, March 8, 2010

funniest thing that ever happened to me.....


The Funniest thing that has ever happened to me. Would have to be the day i fell down the stairs, in New York city, At Brooklyn. Me and My Friend's family went on a small vacation to New York for March of 2009. The day we were leaving to the airport. We started packing all of are stuff, But like always i always have too many thing. So i started to take my bags down stairs. As I'm coming down the 1 inch steps , i missed one and mind you i have my hands full. I have two hand carried bags , and 2 rolling bags, Once I missed that step I rolled for 15 minutes, How embarrassing , Everybody came and try ed to help me , but i was laughing and i was in so much pain. never again would i walk into that building again. I consider that to be the funniest thing that has happened to me . Bag were faying all over the building and there was so many people watching me, all i could do is laugh and walk real fast out of the building. how horrible !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment